This is an old version of my site, shown mostly for fun. See the current version here
2014 - 2015
Founder of Hemingly
I started a company to help indie writers manage their marketing. Ended up helping startups outsource paperwork via Slack.
- Automated 🤖 lead generation.
- Closed 15 B2B deals.
- Interviewed 300+ customers and potential customers.
- Designed the product & UI of our first webapp.
- Initiated pivot when the first product did not work.
- Designed and coded basic landing pages.
Recruit & manage a team of contractors
- Automated contractor recruitment and testing (70+ contractors hired)
- Delegated 650+ hours of work from customers to contractors
2012 - 2015
Student at McGill
Got my undergrad degree in business. Also spent a lot of time in student clubs.
Bachelor of Commerce
- Took classes in organizational behaviour, finance, econ, etc.
- Ran a student leadership club, where I met my cofounder Charlie.
- Graded papers and exams.☕🖋💯
- Fielded questions during office hours.
- Very occasionally substituted for the professor.
1993 - now
What I do with my time, explained with pictures!